5 Days 4 Nights Dharamshala and Dalhousie Honeymoon Package – Standard
5 Days / 4 Nights
Traveler in Number
Delhi, Dharamshala, Dalhousie, Delhi
• Couples will be provided with Luxury Honeymoon Special rooms
• Sightseeing and transfer by private cab
• Tea and Coffee will be unlimited on request for 2
• Hot and cold water Is available at the Hotel room
• Charges like Driver Batta, Fuel Charges and so forth are included
• Package includes Morning Tea, Breakfast and Dinner in the Hotel
• Non-Alcoholic Welcome drink
• Taxes all Inclusive
• Candle Light Dinner
• Honeymoon Cake
• Flower Bed decoration
• Fruit Basket
• 2 glass of Badam Milk at night
• Costs of nature like telephone calls, clothing, beverages are not included
• Lunch not included
• Anything not specified in the bundle cost additionally
Schedule of the Trip
Delhi – Dharamshala
(Adventure time 9 hours 460 kms)
Arrive at Delhi Railroad Station and transfer by road to Dharamshala (Adventure time 3 hrs 90kms) the central township of the Kangra Valley district and is sublimely set to the foundation of the Dhauldhar mountains.
Later visit the Tibetan religious community in Maclodganj (upper Dharamshala) a seat of Tibetan profound pioneer Dalai Lama. Dinner and overnight stay will be in a hotel in Dharamshala.
Soak up the enchantment of the ‘White Extents’ and of history and nature as much as you can while going by the Tibetan Religious community, St. John’s congregation in the wild, Trichund Pinnacle, Odichi cottages, Dal lake, Naddi. Shop in the bazaar for Tibetan crafted works at night. Overnight stay at Dharamshala.
Dharamshala – Dalhousie
(Adventure time 10 hrs by surface 200kms)
In the morning check out from lodging. Drive to Khajjiar, a residential area celebrated for its grand excellence.
Overnight stay at Khajjiar.
Dalhousie – Nearby Touring
Course through a hypnotizing knowledge. With the dense wild tendency of Deodhar with the huge emerald knees of Khajjar, the glorious mountain sees the unique excellence of Lakshkar Mandi, Kalapat and Bakrota round. Stay in Dalhousie overnight.